Point of Sale or Inventory Processing Station
Built-to-order, each and every system is hand-built by Dean @ Computer Peeps. Dean has been a system administrator for consignment and resale stores for a decade. Dean has been working in the consignment industry since 2003. In that time, you learn what doesn’t work (e.g. off-the-shelf systems) and what does work.
We only utilize a specific set of components that we’ve vetted and field-tested. We know you can’t simply “throw components together” and call it a reliable system. Even “fast” systems can be unreliable, so we take this very seriously and only recommend what we’ve vetted and tested.
- Intel Core i3 Processor
- 250 GB MyDigital BulletProof SSD or Samsung EVO SSD
- 8 GB Crucial Certified RAM or Timetec RAM
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit OEM — Includes 1 Year of Microsoft ESU (Extended Security Updates)!!!
- HDMI Monitor Connections
- 14 USB Ports (Four (4) onboard, Ten (10) via powered USB hub)
- Logitech wired keyboard and mouse
- 20″ LED LCD HD Display w/ VESA Mount + MiniPeep Mounting Bracket (Mount your MiniPeep to your screen or under your counter!)
- Peeps’ 3-hour Configuration Protocol
- Separate non-admin account for day-to-day use
- Windows hardening via Group Policy + additional Windows services/features disable to prevent leakage
- Peeps’ aesthetic adjustments — yes, pruning icons and cleaning-up the crappy out-of-box Windows layout not only makes for a cleaner-looking system, it actually makes the system less confusing and less annoying to end-users.
- 1 Year Peeps’ Replacement Warranty
- 1 Year of Disk Health Monitoring w/ Email Alerts
- If you’re on Peeps’ Support, we replace your computer regardless