We recommend this thermal receipt printer for Peeps’ Software and Liberty consignment software.
- Fully tested and guaranteed to work with Peeps’ Software, Liberty 2002, or Liberty4/5.
- Includes a USB cable.
- Pre-labeled ports + cable + extra dots so you can label your computer — this prevents issues, should your printer ever get disconnected.
- Printer is labeled ‘RECEIPTS’ for easy identification for employees and volunteers.
- Printer has a ‘DO NOT CONNECT TO BATTERY BACKUPS!!!’ label by the power connection.
Tip: Never connect printers to a Battery Backup/Uninteruptable Power Supply. Doing so can cause intermittent printing issues and even cause certain consignment software programs to crash during the printing process. Thermal printers should always be plugged-in to a ‘SurgeArrest’ power strip with a high Joule rating. Plugging-in to a ‘cheap’ surge strip, to an extension cord, or directly to a wall outlet, can lead to functionality issues.
Unless you are on Peeps’ Support, purchase does not include installation, configuration, troubleshooting, or training. All hardware is thoroughly tested in-house prior to shipment, guaranteeing the hardware itself is fully functional.
Please do not purchase if you are attempting to use this printer as follows:
- With a laptop.
- With a USB dongle.
- With a front USB port on a desktop computer.
- With an ‘all-in-one’ computer.
Refunds are only available if the device itself is defective and only after shipping back to Peeps — return shipping is not included. Please verify compatibility and system requirements before purchasing.
Item must be returned in original condition, in original packaging, with all cables, paperwork, labels, etc. Any missing or damaged items or packaging will affect your refund.