We recommend this printer for Liberty users. Zebra printers are more-reliable than ‘TSC’ tag printers — Resaleworld sells this as their own ‘white label’/generic printer — and that’s something we guarantee. You can read more about why The Computer Peeps do not recommend TSC printers.
- Fully tested and guaranteed to work with Liberty 2002 or Liberty4 Consignment.
- Recommended for 2-Across tags/labels and 1-Across ‘Vertical’ tags/labels.
- Includes a print-head cleaning pen.
- Includes a USB cable.
- Pre-labeled ports + cable + extra dots so you can label your computer — this prevents issues, should your printer ever get disconnected.
- Printer is labeled ‘TAGS/LABELS’ for easy identification for employees and volunteers.
- Printer has a ‘DO NOT CONNECT TO BATTERY BACKUPS!!!’ label by the power connection.
Tip: Never connect printers to a Battery Backup/Uninteruptable Power Supply. Doing so can cause intermittent printing issues and even cause certain consignment software programs to crash during the printing process.