Consignment software by The Computer Peeps — written from the ground-up by Dean Casey, Owner @ The Computer Peeps, just for consignment & resale stores.
The Workstation license is for each additional computer other than your Server computer. If you only have multiple computers, a Server license would be purchased for the first/main computer, then a Workstation license for each of the other computers.
Discount available for non-profits!
Consignment software by The Computer Peeps! The only consignment software provider that takes care of literally every aspect of your consignment business. There’s a reason why stores that started out using our competitors’ consignment software, call The Computer Peeps for help on everything their consignment software vendor doesn’t support.
There’s a reason The Computer Peeps are the best consignment software provider on the planet. 😉
- Truly automatic markdowns.
- WordPress/WooCommerce integration.
- Shopify integration.
- Automatic, tiered per-item fees.
- Extremely simple and well thought out user interface — easy for volunteers and part-time employees to follow!
- Smart pricing, with automatic high/mid/low pricing, days to sell, and amount sold.
- Flexible splits & terms, per account, per item.
- Automatic splits per Category — assign different splits and terms for clothing vs. jewelry.
- Built-in Gift Card tracking.
- Layaway system.
- Reliable email system — Welcome email, inventory emails, sales receipt emails, payout emails, and more!
- Built-in Credit Card processing via BluePay or X-Charge.
- Online consignor access.
- Consignment software built on 15 years of direct experience supporting and maintaining systems for consignment stores.
- The Computer Peeps for complete consignment or resale store management, from your computer systems, to your software, to website, to social media. We manage and help you with every aspect of technology and help you be a better store.
- Scalable from one computer, to 20 computers (or more).
- Reliable MySQL database management system, with a normalized design, and tight database transactions.
- Simple and powerful reports.
- Detailed per-employee security access.