We recommend this printer for users of Peeps’ Software, Liberty, SimpleConsign, and ConsignPro. A refurbished Zebra printer is still a more-reliable printer than a new ‘TSC’ tag printer — Resaleworld sells that as their own ‘white label’/generic printer — and that’s something we guarantee. You can read more about why The Computer Peeps do not recommend TSC printers.
- USB *AND* Ethernet connectivity — attach directly to your network! Note: We recommend Asus routers for a more-reliable network setup!
- 1 Year Peeps’ Replacement Warranty. If your printer stops working, fails, etc. we’ll replace it at no charge. If you need support for your printer, need it reinstalled, etc. we cover it. 🙂
- VERY fast printing.
- VERY easy roll replacement process.
- We’ll install + configure the printer for you when it arrives (for stores on Peeps Support)
- Fully tested and guaranteed to work with Peeps’ Software, Liberty 2002, Liberty4 Consignment, SimpleConsign (Traxia), and ConsignmentTill.
- Recommended for Peeps’ Mini Labels, Tiny Labels, Landscape Labels, Portrait Tags, Corner Tags, Jewelry (Wide) Labels, 2-Across tag, 1-Across ‘Vertical’ tags, Mini Labels, and Jewelry labels.
- Includes a USB cable.
- Pre-labeled ports + cable + extra dots so you can label your computer — this prevents issues, should your printer ever get disconnected.
Tip: Never connect printers to a Battery Backup/Uninteruptable Power Supply. Doing so can cause intermittent printing issues and even cause certain consignment software programs to crash during the printing process. Thermal printers should always be plugged-in to a ‘SurgeArrest’ power strip with a high Joule rating. Plugging-in to a ‘cheap’ surge strip, to an extension cord, or directly to a wall outlet, can lead to functionality issues.
Unless you are on Peeps’ Support, purchase does not include installation, configuration, troubleshooting, or training. All hardware is thoroughly tested in-house prior to shipment, guaranteeing the hardware itself is fully functional.
Please do not purchase if you are attempting to use this printer as follows:
- With a laptop.
- With a USB dongle.
- With a front USB port on a desktop computer.
- With an ‘all-in-one’ computer.
Refunds are only available if the device itself is defective and only after shipping back to Peeps — return shipping is not included. Please verify compatibility and system requirements before purchasing.
Item must be returned in original condition, in original packaging, with all cables, paperwork, labels, etc. Any missing or damaged items or packaging will affect your refund.