We recommend this printer for users of Liberty, SimpleConsign, and Consignment Anywhere. A refurbished Zebra printer is still a more-reliable printer than a new ‘TSC’ tag printer — Resaleworld sells this as their own ‘white label’/generic printer — and that’s something we guarantee. You can read more about why The Computer Peeps do not recommend TSC printers.
- 1 Year Peeps’ Replacement Warranty + 1 Year Peeps’ Printer Support! If your printer stops working, fails, etc. we’ll replace it at no charge. If you need support for your printer, need it reinstalled, etc. we cover it. 🙂
- Fully tested and guaranteed to work with Liberty 2002, Liberty4 Consignment, SimpleConsign (Traxia), ConsignmentTill, and Consignment Anywhere.
- Recommended for 2-Across tag, 1-Across ‘Vertical’ tags, Mini Labels, and Jewelry labels.
- Includes a print-head cleaning pen.
- Includes a USB cable.
- Pre-labeled ports + cable + extra dots so you can label your computer — this prevents issues, should your printer ever get disconnected.
Tip: Never connect printers to a Battery Backup/Uninteruptable Power Supply. Doing so can cause intermittent printing issues and even cause certain consignment software programs to crash during the printing process.