Our new wireless barcode readers are pre-programmed to function with all of the major consignment software systems’ barcodes. We test each scanner and perform 100+ consecutive scans to ensure each one is fully-functional before shipment.
- Pre-programmed and guaranteed to work with Peeps’ Consignment Software, Liberty 2002, Liberty4 Consignment, ConsignPro, SimpleConsign (Traxia), and ConsignmentTill.
- Can usually go for weeks or even months without needing to be re-charged.
- Includes charging base.
- Pre-labeled ports + cable + extra dots so you can label your computer — this prevents issues, should your scanner ever get disconnected.
Unless you are on Peeps’ Support, purchase does not include installation, configuration, troubleshooting, or training. All hardware is thoroughly tested in-house prior to shipment, guaranteeing the hardware itself is fully functional.
Please do not purchase if you are attempting to use this scanner as follows:
- With a laptop.
- With a USB dongle.
- With a front USB port on a desktop computer.
- With an ‘all-in-one’ computer.
Refunds are only available if the device itself is defective and only after shipping back to Peeps — return shipping is not included. Please verify compatibility and system requirements before purchasing.
Item must be returned in original condition, in original packaging, with all cables, paperwork, labels, etc. Any missing or damaged items or packaging will affect your refund.