Point of Sale or Inventory Processing Station
Our #1 MiniPeep workstation is ideal for being a stand-alone server computer (e.g. if you only have one computer in your store), or even a database server for two additional computers!
Combined with Peeps’ Software, you can’t find a more complete and focused system for your consignment or resale store!
This is our de facto MiniPeep system and the recommended station for most setups. Fast, clean, and fine-tuned for Peeps’ Software! More than capable of handling your online Shopify integration, as well as our Peeps2Go Mobile system!
Note: For stores running multiple workstations and mobile devices for Peeps2Go, our Pro Upgrade is required (takes the system to 16 GB of RAM and a 512 GB NVMe SSD for $100!)
Built-to-order, each and every system is configured by Dean @ Computer Peeps. Dean has been a system administrator for consignment and resale stores for a decade. Dean has been working in the consignment industry since 2003. In that time, you learn what doesn’t work (e.g. off-the-shelf systems) and what does work.
We only utilize a specific set of components that we’ve vetted and field-tested. We know you can’t simply “throw components together” and call it a reliable system. Even “fast” systems can be unreliable, so we take this very seriously and only recommend what we’ve vetted and tested.
- Intel Core i5 Processor
- 256 GB m.2 SATA SSD/hard drive
- 8 GB of RAM
- Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
- DUAL HDMI Monitor Connections
- 14 USB Ports (Four (4) onboard, Ten (10) via powered USB hub)
- Logitech wired keyboard and mouse
- 24″ LED LCD HD Display
- MiniPeep Mounting Bracket (Mount your MiniPeep to your screen or under your counter!)
- Peeps’ 3-hour Configuration Protocol
- Separate non-admin account for day-to-day use
- Windows hardening via Group Policy + additional Windows services/features disable to prevent leakage
- Peeps’ aesthetic adjustments — yes, pruning icons and cleaning-up the crappy out-of-box Windows layout not only makes for a cleaner-looking system, it actually makes the system less confusing and less annoying to end-users.
- Every port, cable, and connection is fully labeled *and* color-coded! This not only makes installation a snap, it helps prevent issues down the road!
- 1 Year Peeps’ Replacement Warranty
- 1 Year of Disk Health Monitoring w/ Email Alerts
- If you’re on Peeps’ Support, we replace your computer regardless!