MiniPeep #1 • POS/Inventory Computer System (3rd Gen)
Our flagship MiniPeep system, designed specifically for consignment and resale stores!
Point of Sale or Inventory Processing Station
Our #1 MiniPeep workstation is ideal for being a stand-alone server computer (e.g. if you only have one computer in your store), or even a database server for two additional computers!
Combined with Peeps’ Software, you can’t find a more complete and focused system for your consignment or resale store!
This is our de facto MiniPeep system and the recommended station for most setups. Fast, clean, and fine-tuned for Peeps’ Software! More than capable of handling your online Shopify integration, as well as our Peeps2Go Mobile system!
Note: For stores running multiple workstations and mobile devices for Peeps2Go, our Pro Upgrade is required (takes the system to 16 GB of RAM and a 512 GB NVMe SSD for $100!)
Built-to-order, each and every system is configured by Dean @ Computer Peeps here in Wekiwa Springs, FL! Dean has been a system administrator for consignment and resale stores for over a decade. Dean has been working in the consignment industry since 2003. In that time, you learn what doesn’t work (e.g. off-the-shelf systems) and what does work.
We only utilize a specific set of components that we’ve vetted and field-tested. We know you can’t simply “throw components together” and call it a reliable system. Even “fast” systems can be unreliable, so we take this very seriously and only recommend what we’ve vetted and tested.
- Intel Core i5 Processor
- 256 GB NVMe SSD/hard drive
- 8 GB of RAM
- Windows 11 Professional 64-bit
- DUAL HDMI Monitor Connections
- 14 USB Ports (Four (4) onboard, Ten (10) via powered USB hub)
- Logitech wired keyboard and mouse
- 24″ LED LCD HD Display
- MiniPeep Mounting Bracket (Mount your MiniPeep to your screen or under your counter!)
- Peeps’ 3-hour Configuration Protocol
- Separate non-admin account for day-to-day use
- Windows hardening via Group Policy + additional Windows services/features disable to prevent leakage
- Peeps’ aesthetic adjustments — yes, pruning icons and cleaning-up the crappy out-of-box Windows layout not only makes for a cleaner-looking system, it actually makes the system less confusing and less annoying to end-users.
- Every port, cable, and connection is fully labeled *and* color-coded! This not only makes installation a snap, it helps prevent issues down the road!
- 1 Year Peeps’ Replacement Warranty
- 1 Year of Disk Health Monitoring w/ Email Alerts
- If you’re on Peeps’ Support, we replace your computer regardless!
All MiniPeep systems arrive professionally configured and professionally packaged! All MiniPeep systems include professional, guided setup to help you get your MiniPeep connected and going!
In addition to being clean, fast, and secure, The Computer Peeps fully warranty your MiniPeep. We don’t tell you to “Call Dell for help or replacement!”
All MiniPeeps include a 1 year replacement warranty, or a lifetime warranty as long as you’re actively on Peeps’ Support!
Are MiniPeeps Easy To Setup?
Yes! We fully label every single port, cable, and component. This not only makes it very easy to set up out of the box, it helps prevent issues down the road! e.g. if something gets unplugged or if you move your system.
Is A MiniPeep A Regular Computer?
Yes! It’s just very tiny! This by no means it’s slow though, just like your iPhone or Android phone fit in the palm of your hand, so does a MiniPeep!
MiniPeeps are fully-capable computers running Windows 10 Professional.
Can I Install Other Software?
Yes! If you’re on Peeps’ Support, we do all of this for you, otherwise, your MiniPeep is your MiniPeep! You have full access to every part of the system and are provided with the Administrator login credentials for complete access.
When installing software, we recommend logging-in as the Administrator account provided with your MiniPeep.