The new v2.07 update is here! We’ve added a lot of new features, fixed some outstanding bugs, and all-in-all, v2.07 is a great update.
Some notable highlights:
- Stats reports! View stats for Departments, Categories, Brands, POS Misc. Items, Coupons, and more!
- Search eBay completed listings on the Add Inventory screen! Automatically lookup prices based on the Department > Category > Brand you’ve selected.
- Move items from one account to another — we’re also the only software that automatically adds a note to each consignor’s account, showing which items were moved, when, and by which employee. 🙂
- Print multiple tags for a single item.
- Auto-detect if the NumLock key is off when in point of sale, or Add Inventory — we’re the only consignment software that proactively checks to make sure you’re able to type on your number keypad in the places you most frequently use the number keypad. 🙂
- Issue Payout Advances.
- Choose whether your Date-In will ‘stick’ if you are future-dating inventory.
- We’ve officially re-branded the software as simply, Peeps. 🙂 Consignment Anywhere was the original name and reflected that we’re the only multi-location consignment software that doesn’t require you to ‘move to the cloud’. Everyone knows us as Peeps though — stores utilize Peeps’ services, Peeps’ support, Peeps’ computers, and now…Peeps’ software. So it’s all Peeps! We felt this was easier and clearer — stores use Peeps!
The full list of what’s in v2.07 can be viewed here…