One of our long-time clients, Julie @ Repeat Street, is expanding her consignment store. We’re building a new MiniPeep computer system + providing all of the consignment hardware for her to utilize with her Liberty4 Consignment software.
We start with a new Gigabyte Brix system, new Crucial or Kingston RAM, and a new MyDigital or Samsung SSD. We only utilize well-vetted, in-house tested, field-tested hardware that we’ve seen work reliably for years — it’s our clients’ businesses, time, and money that are on the line and we take that seriously.
I hand-build each of our systems for our clients — these are not off-the-shelf computer systems. First, installing the new RAM:
And then the new SSD:
The benefits Julie @ Repeat Street will see from this build:
- A pre-built, pre-configured, clean, secure system, ready to go when it arrives.
- A clean installation of Windows.
- A properly hardened, fully PCI Compliant system.
- A fully labeled system, from ports, to each and every cable — this makes all the difference when you have a variety of cables running through countertops.
- A system that automatically backs-up the entire computer each night, providing a one-click recovery via Macrium Reflect.
- A system that’s not only warrantied for a year, but since she’s on Peeps’ Support, we replace our clients’ systems at any time AND we proactively monitor the system health so we know about issues before they become actual issues.