The v2.10 for Peeps’ Consignment & Resale Software is here! It’s actually been out for a few weeks now, but I’m just getting caught-up with our blog, so I wanted to make sure this was post up and live!
There are so many awesome features in this update, along with bug fixes. We’ve been out for 2 years now, proving any of the consignment software vendors could’ve re-written their software from the ground up. This isn’t about being perfect, but it is about proving you listen and respond immediately to bugs and feature requests.
Some of the goodies in Peeps’ Consignment Software v2.10:
- Custom email messages! Network-wide, custom email templates WITH auto-merges!
- Scan barcodes converted from Liberty Consignment Software & ConsignPro Software (or any consignment software) in to the Status Items screen.
- Built-in, scheduled alert & notification system for employees! Setup alerts that pop-up for employees when they log-in, so they can be reminded of tasks, or just told good morning. 🙂
- Bulk email and SMS directly within the software! No 3rd party services, no worries about being sent to spam — Peeps’ Consignment Software is the ONLY consignment software on the market that can do this!
- Set all new accounts to your preferred Frequent Shopper Program.
- Beautiful, easy to read charts and graphs!
- Much, MUCH more!
Here’s the full list of what’s in Peeps’ Consignment Software v2.10…