The v2.19 update for Peeps’ Software is live! This is a maintenance release, including various fixes, reports performance upgrade, and a bunch of great new features!
- MAJOR reports performance overhaul! We don’t mind being transparent about issues and this was one stores that had hundreds of thousands of records — e.g. items, itemized sales, etc. — ran into performance issues with reports. This was caused by the default engine in the FastReport.NET reports library — i.e. it loads ALL records by default, then filters them, resulting in a major performance drop. ALL reports have been completely re-worked to query data AHEAD of the report preparation, resulting in an INSANELY fast reporting system!
- All new ‘Performance’ analytics reports for Inventory @ Reports > Stats!
- Add Employee Alerts from Peeps2Go!
- View Security Alerts from Peeps2Go!
- View No Sale/Open Drawer entries from Peeps2Go!
- Preset Account Debits/Credits — e.g. Battery Fee of $2.50, Steaming Fee of $5.00, etc.
- Set a default Item Alert on Categories, so all items automatically have an alert added — e.g. for Artwork, automatically alert that these items “Include hanging hardware” when scanned @ point of sale!
- Last Sync to Shopify now shows on the Web Orders screen.
- Handy totals added to the Gift Card History report.
- All-new ‘Advanced Search’ for Gift Cards.
As always, this update for Peeps’ Software is free and automatically installed for stores on Peeps’ Support! For stores not on Peeps’ Support, updates can be purchased a la carte for $250 per computer!