We’re proud to announce our Consignment Hardware Summer Sale!!! Have you been putting off replacing an old Point of Sale or Inventory Intake PC? Now’s the time to act!
We recently announced our new MiniPeep systems, which are faster, stronger, and more affordable than the alternative.
We currently have 10 of these units available and at this price, they won’t last long!
*Sale ends Friday, June 26, 2015.
Summer Special #1 | Budget POS/Inventory PC
$885 $685 – Peeps’ POS w/ 19″ Monitor and a 1 Year Peeps’ Overnight Replacement Warranty. Our Peeps’ Point of Sale systems are fully tailored to suit your consignment software. Peeps’ systems are blazing fast with Solid State Drives (SSDs), as well as compact in design.
- System includes a minimum 60 GB SSD, 4 GB RAM and a 4th Gen Intel Celeron CPU
- Includes Windows 7 Pro 64-bit + Peeps’ Rescue Discs
- Includes a 1 Year Peeps’ Overnight Replacement Warranty – what’s this?
- 10 USB ports
- Wireless mouse/keyboard
- Suitable as a Point of Sale workstation or item-entry workstation
- Includes a clean Windows installation + Peeps’ Configuration Protocol
- Includes professional installation & configuration of any consignment software (licenses not included)
- Fully configured, from off-site backups, automated consignment backups and system backups, to antivirus, anti-malware software, and enhanced Web protection (licenses not included)
- OpenOffice suite with word processing and spreadsheets
- Configured as per the PCI DSS
- Want touchscreen? Add $300 for a 22″ LCD touchscreen!
You could buy two of our POS systems WITH touchscreen, for the same price as one touchscreen POS system from other vendors!
What is this system best-suited for?
Our Budget POS/Inventory PC is not only perfect for, but compatible with the following configurations:
- As a Liberty Point of Sale or Inventory Intake computer.
- As a ConsignPro Point of Sale or Inventory Intake computer.
- As a ConsignmentTill Point of Sale or Inventory Intake computer.
- As a SimpleConsign Point of Sale or Inventory Intake computer.
What this system should not be utilized for:
- As a Liberty database server computer.
- As a ConsignPro database server computer.
- As a ConsignmentTill database server computer.
And don’t let anyone tell you, “Oh, it’s a Celeron.” 🙂 With a 4th gen Intel Celeron, combined with a Solid State Drive (SSD), this system is plenty-capable of running any of the major consignment programs for Point of Sale or Inventory Intake.
If you have any questions or would like to place an order, please call (888) 374-5422.